My Experiences In MRSM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

My last class in form 5,the best class ,502


Hello,

Beginners

So,today I want to share some of my experiences at my first college,Maktab Rendah Sains Mara (MRSM) Kepala Batas.Yeah,Alhamdulillah I got chance to go there for the second batch intake after graduated with flying colours in my primary ,SK Bertam Indah.

Firstly,
MRSM was a great place to further your study  after graduated from primary school.Why?I could said that it was a comfortable,full equipped with facilities,train you to be independent, and many more.So,I was the second batch that mean I got the offer after the first batch entered.Oh,I was so happy at that moment,

The first week was an orientation week with the counsellor,Pn Haslina.My friends and I in the second batch was given class and I got 103 class.Actually,in MRSM KB,the classes were named by number,e.g: form 1 :101,102,103.....form 2:201,202,203.....
I got many friends in my classes and hostel.Oh,I forgot to tell you that I got first floor hostel in Jati 's
Block at there,I remembered the first day I entered I got some mates,Aiman Haziq,Aliff Firdaus,Ikram, and many more.Everyone got a single bed,a big locker and a study table.

How about the timetable when studying in MRSM ?

I could said that it was a manageable timetable as it was very condusive as a student.
I can said that my time was nearly filled up with this timetable.But,it was a good step from MRSM to make the students arrange their time and well-independent.It teach me a lot about time.Now,I appreciate the time.In Islam,time is very important as described in surah Al-Asr in Al-Quran.
So,Alhamdulillah and thank you to MRSM to give this great skills.

During evening,
You have a prep .Some maybe have classes .

For playing time,
It was after Asar, about 5 pm until 6.00 or 6.30 pm .Then,you have to get ready for eat and go to surau,

Prep time,
During night,you have your own prep at your classes.Prep is the time to make your work or study time.I can study with my friends and work together .But, sometimes especially near examinations,mostly of the teachers will held some extra classes for the students.I was really appreciates all the teachers that had to sacrifice their time to do this.It was so meaningfull for all the students.(thanks Teachers).



Co-curriculum

I can said that every student can participate in whatever activity.
So,you don t have to worry about your score after graduating.But,you have to be active by joining the activities that are held by the teachers.


I think that is all for today.
For anything,please leave a comment .
Thank you and have a  nice day !

Follow me @syafiqcat at twitter.





Ulasan