Independence


Hi ! Assalamualaikum everyone.
As you all know, every year, we will celebrate our Independence’s day on 31st August since we have free from colonization. Back to the past, our country started to be colonized in 1511 by Portuguese, then British and Japan. Our first prime minister, Tunku Abdul Rahman was the first person to start dealing with the British to make our country free from any colonization.So, the date of  31st August 1997 has been a history which makes our country’s independence from all the colonizer.

Days gone by days, our country, Malaysia has now achieved its 58th years of independence.Hence, every year we will have a public holiday to commemorate this memorable day. Nevertheless,there is a question should be think: does Independence’s day is just a celebration or appreciation? Therefore, I will give my opinion about the statement. In my point of view, our independence’s day has both qualities ; celebration and appreciation.
I think you might want to know why my answer is like that, right? Okay, let me explains to you.First of all, the day is a celebration because everyone celebrate it. When the day comes, we can see that there will be parades, flags hanging around the cities, school will organize many activities related to it ; poems, choirs and acts. Besides, we can see that every house whether at town or village will decorate their house with the flags, ‘Jalur Gemilang’. But, there are some matters that I don’t agree with the concept of celebration when they do events that are not even related to this special day. For instant, most of the teenagers tend to organize a party to celebrate the day and some do concerts. I think this is not the way we should celebrate it as the ways they do are not even makes them appreciate the day but just makes them forget the meaning of independence.
Secondly, I know you might want to ask me why I make points that oppose my first opinion.Be patient,readers.The second reason why I also said this day is still an appreciation is because celebration shows that we appreciate this special day. What else we can do rather than celebrate it? But, the way we celebrate it, that matter in this case. Therefore, I urge you (the one who read right now) to stand and show your appreciation towards our country not only when the Independence’s Day  comes, but in every single thing you do.This is because everyone of us are the ambassador of our country as we bring the images for Malaysia.So, I think as a Malaysian, we should be together in whatever situation that comes.
In the nutshells, I want to agree with both that states that Independence’s day is a celebration and appreciation. After a long explanation, now I am thinking about yours opinion since everyone can share theirs. What is your opinion ?


Ulasan