Demonstration Speech at INTEC,Shah Alam.


Demonstration Speech at INTEC,Shah Alam.

Tips & Some Ideas For Your Demo Speech
Cara & Idea Melakukan Demonstration Speech.
Pengalaman/ Experience Demo Speech



-Thursday, Feb 11,2016-
-Khamis,11 Februari 2016-

Hi, Bloggers.
Welcome to my blog again and I’m very pleased with your desire to read about my experiences. Yeah, for me experiences that benefits others should be shared so we can improve our life and avoid bad thingsfrom occur. Today, I will share with you about my experiences during my demonstration speech at INTEC,Shah Alam, Malaysia, in a preparation programme, American Degree Foundation Programme .

Alhamdulillah, I’m done with my demonstration speech today. I learn many things today; like how to prepare better,how to present , what to do and don’t, and many more. I am a little sad today because my plan did not go well. But, think positively. Even I felt I fail today, but at least I knew how to improve and what the don’t I have to avoid. Let me share it with all of you and I hope you can avoid the disaster.

Tips To DO in delivering a GREAT Demonstration Speech.
1.      You need to prepare an outline earlier.
Outline is way you want to see your flow of your presentation. List down from introduction, body and finally conclusion.
2.      Get an approve of your outline with your lecturer earlier
3.      Start with question like why or how to your audiences.
4.      Keep Positive Mind.Think Positively when you are in front of the audiences.

Things you Must AVOID in your Demo Speech
1.      Please do not do index card or foot notes. It will gives you some sort of headache or you will be mixing all the points you will demonstrate on the day of presentation.Thats what happen to me. The tip is practice and do the activity while presenting in a practice. This will give you more preparation and of course delivering a great speech. IF YOU WANT TO DO, DO IT BUT DONT BRING IT TO YOUR DEMO SPEECH ON THAT DAY.TALK NATURALLY LIKE YOU HAVE RACTICE BEFORE)
(DEMO SPEECH FOR ME, INDEX CARD IS NOT NEEDED ON THE DAY OF PRESENTATION!! ONLY DEMO SPEECH!!)


Malay Version
Pengalaman Buat Demonstration Speech di Intec,Shah Alam.
Hari ni aku buat demo speech,
Aku berlatih tapi tanpa praktikal sebelum ni. Ye aku sedar yang aku kurang ambil serius dalam buat perkara ni.
Hasilnya agak barai
Huhu.
Xpela, at least skrg aku tahu kalau nak buat demo speech, kene berlatih secara praktikal.
Mesti markah aku rendah kali ni.Habisla
Kalau kau buat demo speech, tolong bila tiba harinya, jangan bawa index card atau notes, just cakap ikut apa yang kau berlatih,
Serius kau boleh jadikan speech yang selama ni kau practice, terus kau hangover, macam hilang segalanya dalam ingatan yang kau buat.
At least aku tahu satu cara yang boleh menggagalkan plan demo speech kau.
Berlatih bukan hanya bercakap, tapi berlatih sambil buat demo kau tu.Serius ni bende yang paling penting yg aku x buat.So, aku belajar daripada kesilapan hari ni walaupun agak kecewa dengan persembahan sendiri.
I learn failures today but tomorrow I know How to win.

Hari ni ada
1.       -cara buat stand telefon using popstick
2.       -cara brain drill- (ketuk ketampi)
3.       -cara buat whip cream dan kegunaannya dalam menghias.
4.       -cara buat minuman using different density of water
5.       -cara buat kek buah tembikai tanpa baking
6.       -cara buat rumah perlindungan burung menggunakan botol plastik(stylo)
7.       -Cara nak buat Homemade Rainbow Phone Case

Baiklah, sekian sahaja untuk hari ini. Harap dapat membantu anda yang sedang mencari cari cara menyampaikan demo speech ni. Hari ni aku merasai kegagalan, tapi esok aku dah tahu cara kemenangan.

Feel free to ask anything by commenting below my blog.
You can also follow my ig @thatssyafiq to know more about life at INTEC,Shah Alam.


-Catatan Hati ke Hati-
-syafiqcat-

Ulasan