Are we really lonely in this age of social media?

 Hi, I have been thinking that as I am getting older, I feel that I have been disconnected with a lot of things. I dont feel excited as I was when I was in my early 20s. 

So, are we really feel this way when we are getting older? I also questioned the tiktok live that a lot people doing it even in the early morning, like 12 am until 5 am. And surprisingly, a lot of viewers there too. So, are we so alone that we really need that human live interaction and we expect that the LIVE we join might able to fill that void as we comment into it and hoping for a reply.

Why are we becoming less connected with connectivity now is enormous? 

Are we all lonely or just becoming robot? We engage with human less than we should. Does economy that is becoming harder days to days making us become careful with other human.


I dont know. I also feels very bad about how I am not too engage in society. Please share with me your thoughts on this. Thank you for reading.


The lonely,

S

Ulasan