I’m 27, and I feel so lost and empty. I don’t know what I want anymore.

I’m 27, and I feel so lost and empty. I don’t know what I want anymore.

 


Hello readers,

It has been a while to be off from blogging. I have been away and put this writing far from me. To be honest, this is a hard topic for teenager who is going through uncertain future of this world.

It is 2024, the world seems lack of its competency in being a good place. USA itself would want to put their future in the hand of both incompetent leaders. We can see a lot of celebrities, and world leaders try not to talk about the clear evidence of Israel killing Palestinians. It is indeed a crazy world we living in to see all these coming through out our tiktok. 

Plus, prices of things are getting out of hand. We need money but we hate the work we are in. But there is no choice. No choice to go.With limited options, we dive deep into our own depression going through day to day. Plus, if you are still single, the capacity of your brain trying to cope with all these stresses you see going on is not going to be easy.

27 years old is an age that requires faith, patient, self reflection (a lot) and believe that God will never put you in a situation that you cannot handle. If you are in any situation you THINK you dont like now, it does not mean that you cannot withstand the craziness that it brings, but it is a thing you should be grateful because God knows you can handle it.

I am 27. I am single, and I am lost. I really am not sure what am I doing in life right now is really what I really have to do? I try a lot of things. Now, I am trying to cope this with blogging and youtubing. I hope I can deal with this emotion soon or else it will caught me offguard later and drown me into a cave of depression. I really dont want to be in that cave again.

Hello world, please know that you have disappointed me in many ways. I almost reach my limits. I almost want to not give any shit and break the rule. I said almost! 

I see the world is very unfair. The rich getting richer. Malaysia itself has a lot of corruption. Corruption in a Muslim world is never ok for me. In my opinion, it is the reason why Malaysia stuck now. I hope the leader who is being elected stop this corruption habits.

That is all from me. I did a video, if you want to watch it. Anyway, thank you for reading and extra thank you if you are watching my Youtube (and probably subscribe and like it).



Ulasan